Saturday, June 20, 2009

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger....



Who DOESN'T love Badgers?!?! Ok, I'll be honest, I don't really mind badgers, but this WOD is not one of my favorites. It is seriously just an all out gasser. Squat cleans and pull-ups AND running? Oi!

Badger goes a little something like this

3RFT
30 squat cleans
30 pull-ups
800 M run

It was raining a bit on Saturday so we got to run in the rain before doing all those squat cleans and pull-ups, so combined with the humidity, I can assure you we were all good and well, disgusting and wet. This was my first run through with Badger at the new place and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I actually PR'd despite the fact that our new run is up hill part of the way and longer. I actually PR'd by nearly 2 minutes. Huh, whoda thunk it? I have to say though that this WOD totally smoked me and I was totally in bed early on Saturday. No lie. I was out like a light. Badger=ball buster!

No comments: