Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Those damn mice...

Ok, so I always say that the best laid plans of mice and men oft times go awry. No really, I say that all the time. Anyway, my big plan was this past weekend to get my blog back in tip top shape, write about 10 blogs that I have on my mind and seriously get back to this whole writing and blogging business. Needless to say, it didn't happen. I hope you don't think I've forgotten that bloggerland needs a dose of my insanity. I haven't. But in all seriousness, I just haven't been able to get here. With regionals on the calendar this week I've been scrambling like mad to make a few extra bucks here in the final push so I've been working like mad, and let's not forget that I do have a full time job which, oh yeah, I can't just call of sick. I've been mad planning and trying to get all of my ducks in a row so I can take three days off. Dear lord, I haven't taken three consectutive days off from school since 3 years ago when I had my tonsils removed. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I haven't. I've barely been able to stay out two. It's too much work and it's a hassle to come back to. Anyway, I promise if I have a few spare minutes I will try to update last week's wods and get some thought down that have just been running through my head lately. So don't worry... I'm not dead... the mice just ate my plans again...

No comments: