Saturday, March 12, 2011

Workoutus Interruptus...

This week I was super determined to get to the box 4 times.  I made it Tuesday and Wednesday and was seriously well on my way to making that happen.  I didn't go Thursday because I didn't get off work Wednesday until almost 1230 and needed to stay late to finish my interims at school. I wasn't super worried though becase I figured I could still go on Friday and Saturday.  A friend of mine was coming in town last night, but I figured I would have time to get to the box before he got here.  WRONG! He was early! I was a block from the box when he called and said he was 20 minutes away.  Crap... so there went that.  I figured I'd still get in today and at least get in 3 days this week.  Not my 4 that I wanted, but still decent.  Woke up at 9:25 with the workout at 9:30.  I SET my alarm, and failed to turn it on!!!! CURSES!!!! So, this week was a severe case or workoutus interruptus.  I'm going to try to get a run in tomorrow so at least I can say I did SOMETHING this weekend, but I'm super perturbed that I was so close to getting in my 4 only to have it f'ed by random things.  Grrrr... there is next week, I know, but still, I'm slipping backwards at the box because I can't get in and I want to go forward..... workoutus interruptus... GRRRRR on you. 

2 comments:

Angie said...

I hate when something prevents me from getting in my planned workouts. You have my sympathy!

Katie said...

Angie, I'm trying to be good... trying to get back in 4 days again and I was very annoyed that little things got in the way. It was good to see my friend, but I really wanted to get some work in.