Thursday, February 28, 2008

Young gunz....







Ahhhh... team training!

Team Young Gunz...





TEAM YOUNG GUNS VS. TEAM 30 AND OVERS
25X
Bullwhip
Jumping Slamball
Box Jumps
(In the words of Will Smith, SWITCH!)
KB Swings
Row (for cals)
Wall Ball
Ok, so team training is always chaotic, but today was a doozy. (Have I bean using that word a lot lately?) Doozy! Ha! So yeah, team young gunz tried to represent, but unfortunately, got beaten by team 30 and Over. I would like to blame James and his 5 or 6 25 calorie rows. Damnit James! Why couldn't you just let us have one more category! (*side note, wall ball actually ended in a tie, so really it's not James fault, but I will blame him due to information given later in this blog.)
So anyway, team Young Gunz started out pretty strong. We gave a dominating bull whip performance, which I think I can actually take a little credit for today. I had a lot of anger to get out yesterday morning (*side note, men are confusing!) and bull whip certainly helped! So team Young Gunz looked to take a victory early. But after our SWITCH (heeeey, heeeey, <--- insert Will Smith's voice here) the Young Gunz were a little ragged. I was really jazzed and looking to take out some more agression, and I was convinced that I would be able to really help out in the rowing category. I'm not sure why I thought that since I know, especially per my previous blog, that rowing turns my legs to J-E-L-L-O, but regardless, I think I took too many retarded pills before the workout. So I was like, hey, if James can do 5 rows, I can too. In fact, I'll do 6. Yeah, how retarded am I? (DON'T ANSWER THAT! That was a rhetorical question.) Needless to say, after 2 I was off the rower and done. And basically worthless after that. Had I done one more wall ball instead of the rower, we would have won. And this is the point where I blame James! :P All in good fun though.
Team Young Gunz took a defeat at the hands of team 30 and Over.... ouch! :(




No comments: