Saturday, May 9, 2009

Not dead...

Just in case you were worried, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead. After sitting in the rain last weekend to cheer on my sis as she ran a marathon, I've managed to get myself good and sick. Now, logic and reason would tell you that if you're sick you should rest, slow down, and take care of yourself. But, if you happen to be me, you ignore those things because you've got jobs to work, a lot of crizzap to do, and a house to move. So while I was too sick to be at work for a few days this week, I unfortunately had to move my house regardless. The good news is, that well, I'm almost done with this whole moving mess. The bad news is that I'm still sick, and I've missed almost an entire week of CF. This means bad news when I try to return. I can't begin to guess what I've lost over the course of just one week. Ruh roh. I intend to try to be back on Monday, but we'll see how the moving and working goes tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers cause right now my body is pretty zonked.

No comments: