Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Push jerk-1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

So, this week, yeah this week. It's a killer of a week with me having commitments every single night this week. Yay for 12 hour days (at least) everyday. Well, this morning I woke up and I was really debating whether or not to go into CF. Well, I got up, got in the rental car (which by the way is a whoooooollle other can of worms altogether) and headed off to CF. When I got there this morning what to my wondering eyes should appear? No, it was not Santa and his reindeer, but instead, max push jerks. I've been saying I really want to figure out how much weight I can get over my head. Haha, well today, I figured it out, well sort of.

I warmed up with some jerks just on the bar, then started jumping. Here's what my fun looked like.

35X5
55X5
75X5
85X5
95X1
105X1
115X1
125X1
130X1
135X1
140X1
145X1 (JBF)

What just JBF? It means just barely failed. I really feel that I can get 145 up but I was pretty tired and just BARELY missed. I am bummed that I missed 145 cause I really think I can do it, but I'll take 140. I think that's pretty sweet. I had to have people help me get 135 and 140 to my shoulders, but I cleaned up through 130. Woot! :)

Ah, yes. Now the rental car story...... well with my car being out of commission temporarily, I had to rent a car. Well when I called they said that they couldn't "schedule" a pick up. I had to call the day of the rental and tell them I needed a ride. So I had to call at 730 yesterday morning. I figured they would be there in plenty of time, seeing as how they are only 5 minutes away. Guess not, they didn't show up until 805 then I had paperwork to fill out etc after I got the car. So guess who was late to work yesterday!?!?! Oh, that's right. It's me. Nothing like walking into your own classroom late. Ugh... I'm not a fan..... not a fan at all..... ick. Coaching tonight after school, and work at the restaurant... we'll see if I can muster myself out of bed to get to CF tomorrow morning... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice work -- that's a lot of weight you're throwing around!

Anonymous said...

Just another great example of how far you've come, huh Katie?