Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wednesday's intervals plus Randy

So, I'm back in the great state of Virginia... :P Woo! :P So, I have some catching up to dooooooo... here we go...

Wednesday was a metcon GASSER!!! Jerry said if you could go sub four that you should double up and go through twice for time and count that as a round. I did not fall into that category and therefore, I did not go psycho on this one. Here's what we did...

Interval training
Once through for time
Rest 3 minutes
Repeat as many rounds as desired/time for

500 M row
40 Air squats
30 Abmat sit-up
20 Push-ups
10 Chins

I was able to hit 3 intervals. They looked sort of like this (I think)
Round 1- 6:02
Round 2- 6:36
Round 3- 6:47

Even though I was out of town on Friday, I still tried to get a workout in. I hit Randy which is 75 snatches for time and used the rx'd women's weight of 55 lbs. My time wasn't too shabby, but should have been quicker. It was 9:34. I have realized though, as many of you have pointed out, that the extra rock in my hips on my bar work is slowing me down. I need to work on dropping my butt without using my hips and causing that extra swing. Always something isn't there?

Back to the grind tomorrow... oh boy... :(

No comments: