Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear John, uh... I mean Jerry...




Dear Jerry,

I know you are away from CFOT for a few days, and I'm sure you've probably heard the rumors, but I just want you to know the everything at CFOT is just fine. No really I swear. Everything is ok and you don't have to worry about a thing. I haven't come down with a fatal illness or anything, but I really actually did choose a metcon WOD over a strength WOD today. I just wasn't feeling the cleans today (too many long days back to back now) so I did what I thought you would tell me to do. Drop the bar and do the alternate. 4 rounds worth of 400M run, 15 KBHP (45) and 30 air squats. Plus I warmed up with an 800 meter run today too. I think I may have accidentally shifted the universe out of allignment by doing all this though, so I'm sorry about that whole planets alligning thing and in general screwing up the universe. But, BUT, the good news is that the building is still standing... or at least it was when I left. I can't account for anything there after 0640. Have a great time with the family... and I promise... you don't need to worry about a THING. We have it all under control..... or at least I think we do...

Love,
Katie


No comments: