Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For the regulars... any interest?

For my regular readers, this post pertains to you... and by regular readers I mean those of you who are floating around in blogger land but comment to me regularly and talk to me frequently... :)

I'm thinking about posting up an invite only blog. Not because I'm not going to continue with this one, I am, but just because I want to be able to do different things with my blog, like share writings and post other stuff besides CF stuff. Sometimes I have things I really want to share, but the fact that this blog isn't set to private makes me a little leery. I'm afraid that my sense of humor may get me in trouble sometime.... (what? jokes about oversized cucumbers aren't appropriate? oh... ) :P Anyhoo... if you'd be interested in being on the list for the "by invite only" blog, please let me know. Just shoot me an email and I'll add you... I think I have to have your email to add you just FYI... to email me, just use that handy dandy little email me link on the side of my blog... oops I lied... you have to click on my profile and it's on the side there...:P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=533134872

Cara said...

Yay - you took my advice :-) I think this will be good for you to have! You know I'm in!

Katie said...

Anon, I'd love to count you in but you didn't leave me an email or a working Facebook link... that makes it kind of complicated...

Katie said...

Yes Cara I did take your advice... a lot of people have been asking about my writing this week... maybe I can share... :) I writes good sumtimes... :P

Cara said...

Hehehe :-)

Diarist said...

Include me!!

I can't cope with loosing another blog...well I can but you know what I mean.

VADRMGRL said...

Count me in, Katie! Over the weekend, I started a personal blog. It's about self-love and relationships. I'll talk to you more about it the next time I see you.

VADRMGRL said...

Katie, it's Robin. I don't why my comment showed up as VADRMGRL.

Katie said...

Robin, no sweat... I'd love to talk to you about it... I don't have your email though... can you use the link to send it to me? I have to invite readers using email and you'll get a confirmation email to agree to...

VADRMGRL said...

I think I have your email address, so I'll send mine that way.