Sunday, October 19, 2008

Invite only blog...

I posted up a blog last week about opening an invite only blog to my regular readers... if you're someone who's been around for awhile and you'd like an invite, please just shoot me an email and I'll add you. Some of you may need to look in your spam boxes for the email that came from blogger....

For those of you who got invites but were having trouble, you apparently have to go to blogger and sign in first, before you accept the invite (I don't know why) but Cara was having problems with it and gave me the heads up. So, sign in, then accept. If you tried that and it didn't work, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I've been posting lots of my own writing there, and would love to let you read it if you're interested. Questions? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

Diarist said...

I'll swing round again! I need to bookmark the site so I can find it again.

Katie said...

Steven, no need... I linked it on the side of this site... but you have to be invited to read it... you were invited... so therefore you can! :)