Friday, September 25, 2009

Resting before the Fight....

Tomorrow is Fight Gone Bad so I decided to take a rest day. If you are not already doing FGB or participating on a team and you'd be interested in making a donation, please consider donating to me. Team CFOT has raised almost $15,000 and I'm sorry to say that none of that has come from me. (This almost sounds like a pity party but it's not really.) I'd really like to be able to help and contribute to this amazing cause, so please consider donating to my page if you haven't donated already. Thank you!

My donations page

The Wounded Warrior Project from Sportsgrants on Vimeo.

3 comments:

georgia said...

breaking 310 this year, Katie?

Katie said...

I'd love to but I really don't think I will... I'm not a metcon ninja and last year's 284 thrashed me pretty good...

georgia said...

that was last year ;)