Monday, November 9, 2009

A small thing to be happy about on Monday morning...

So in keeping with my idea that sometimes you need to focus on small things... this morning, I remembered it was Monday (booooo!), but then I also remembered that 94.7 Wash FM goes commercial free in an attempt to make your Mondays not suck quite so bad! It's not always the BEST in musical selection, but it's great for continuous music. Sometimes I hear songs that I'm like, wow, I haven't heard this in forever.

***** Hold for musical break *****

(Picture me rockin' out in my car)

Damn I wish I was your lover, I'd rock you til the daylight comes, make sure you are smiling and more...

***** This has been a test of the random musical break system. Had this been an actual emergency, by no means would you be reading my blog right now! *****

See what I mean? When was the last time you heard THAT song?!?!?

And no it does NOT count if you've been to Rockit Grill recently. *shudders* There is some creepy sorta crazy chick that sings that song EVERYTIME I go to sing karaoke there. Apparently she's a regular! Zoinks! Anyway, good small thing for the Monday morning. No commercials! Yay!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Monday! :P

No comments: