Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wednesday night DL workout...

Chriss has been doing our programming this week and he's really been picking some doozies. Here's what he thought up on Wednesday night.

3 RFT
10 DL heavy
20 K2E

I am having a very hard time with particular movements lately, DL's being one. I couldn't use the Rx'd weight which was 185 so I backed down to 155 and did the workout. It took me awhile because I was really focusing on not rounding and getting a good set. I also have been told that I'm over arching at the top. I'm thinking about getting my hips to the bar, so I'm leaning back at the top when I finish my lift which is why I've been having so many back problems with DL's. So, not a bad workout, but again, kind of like my other post said, I have to slow down and work on form now. I've gotten strong, now I need to back down on the weight and work on efficiency of the movements. I can't go anywhere until I get it down.

No comments: