Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wednesday night workout: Cindy

With torn calluses in the palm of my hand...on the new fixed bars.. and on day 4 of CF week... I decided to still go and do Cindy. I'm the smartest person alive! Jerry told me I could sub abmats, and Andrea made me feel like a wuss (not intentionally but she said she had done Cindy and hers were worse then mine... *Katie hangs head for sheer and utter wussitude*) and so I got my butt on the bar and actually (surprisingly) busted out the best Cindy I've ever done.

I mean, I know it's no land speed record, but if you've been reading me long enough (or hell really even short enough) you know that body weight movements, and workouts that involve speed are two of my achilles. And to combine them into one workout, well crap. Let's just say that Cindy and I aren't BFF's, hokay? Soooo, anyhoo, I busted out 12 1/4 rounds. I have to say, I was pleased. It's the best Cindy I've done, and circumstances abounding, I will def take that.

BTW, if you want to know why I keep saying "Hokay" you really need to watch this... ps... if you're at work... turn the volume down LOW... there are a few too many bad words... :) Just FYI...

1 comment:

Robin said...

One of my favorites.