Friday, October 16, 2009

Commander and Chief...

Hail to the chief he's the one we all.... oh wait, sorry. I wasn't supposed to sing at you? Sorry. My bad dawg! :P So, the last time we hit this WOD was over a year ago, and I remember it sucking badly then, and guess what... it still sucks badly now... oh yeah! (Thank you Kool-Aid man!)

The Chief is kind of an interval training. Basically it goes like this:

AMRAP in 3 minutes
3 Power cleans
6 Push-ups
9 Squats
Rest 1 minute
Repeat for 5 rounds

I have to say, this one is really brutal. I managed 4 1/3 rounds in the first round, then only 3 3/4 for each additional round. It really beat me up a bit. I felt very sore from the ring dips earlier in the week and I was doing the push-ups as singles. Ouch. 18 rounds all together though, so not too shabby. It's like Cindy but with a bigger suck factor. You stop. No really, that one minute is like a tease. You think you're done, and then BAM! The minute is over and you're right back to sucking. Um... you know... rereading that... nevermind.... Anyway, the Chief is brutal. I suppose that's why he's the chief! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still recovering. We can wait for witty until you're 100%!!!