Monday, October 5, 2009

No CF for me...

It's not that I've been a bad girl, but I'm still not feeling 100% so I decided to take the day off. It was a heavy lifting day and I just wasn't thinking I'd be able to handle three heavy lifts of back squats. I thought that might be a good way to hurt myself, so I didn't go in. I actually got sent home sick from school today (how funny does that sound for a 27 year old?) and came straight to bed. A four hour nap did wonders, but I'm still not quite there..... It's not that I'm hacking up a lung or puking or anything like that, but I just can't recover. I can't seem to do anything without it taking an obscene amount of energy. So, more chicken noodle soup it was, and more sleeping. I think I'll grade some papers while in bed tonight.... maybe CF in the morning? We'll see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better...all around!