Friday, March 5, 2010

March First Friday...

I couldn't find my First Friday shirt this morning... I was very upset... I think this means I'm going to have to scour ye olde' closet/dresser... who knows what else I've misplaced! Oi vey!

Not feelin' so hot this week. Bum knee, feelin' under the weather with all this work stuff..... I was really hoping once swimming was done all would be smooth sailing, but you know what they say about the plans of mice and men... they oft times go awry! My plans went awry in case you couldn't tell.

Since we hit Josh last week, I was sort of waffling on what to do for First Friday. I just didn't think doing Josh again so soon would be beneficial. So I settled on Randy. I couldn't remember if Randy was 55lbs or 65lbs for women, so I asked Jerry. He told me to suck it up and do the men's weight. That was not quite the answer I was hoping for but regardless I threw the weight on the bar and hopped on the clock. I finished the men's rx'd Randy in sub 10. I was pretty happy with that. Not ecstatic, but pretty pleased. I was done in 9:43. That's over a 2 minute PR from my last men's Randy. I'm not sure when that was exactly, August maybe? But regardless, it's still a PR. 75 snatches for time though really stinks... ouch.

No comments: