Sunday, March 21, 2010

More disgusting metcon...

Have you noticed a theme this week? If you guessed metcon, you're very clever!!! Saturday was more gwoss metcon stuff... but I guess you already knew that huh?

I don't really like writing about metcons because see, I don't like them really, so the only thing I can ever really say about them is that they suck. Really, I do know deep down that the only way to get faster is to do more metcons, but I just really can't force myself to like them. Just doesn't happen. Boo hiss! So, I will say though that my run on this SUCKED. All the middle stuff though, pretty good. I was not the fastest girl on the day by any means, but despite my ridiculously tight hamstrings, I still posted a pretty decent time.

Run 800 M
5 rounds
7 pull-ups
7 box jumps
Run 800 M
5 rounds
7 pull-ups
7 burpees

Time 21:08.

I was really hoping for sub 20 but for that to happen, I need to shave some serious time off my 800 M run in the middle of a wod. Ummmmmmmm...... I'll get back to you on that....

No comments: