Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday burner...

I have to say, it's been awhile since I've said what I'm about to say, so please be sure to brace yourselves.... I liked this workout... *GASP*... I know... I know, I'm sorry. Please get ahold of yourselves.

I know this is going to doubly shock you so I really need you to hold on... because this was... a METCON.... Oh God! I know... I can feel the Earth shifting out of alignment! I'm so sorry everyone!

Ok, but for cereal, Jerry came up with this metcon wod and I actually liked it. I mean, it sucked, but I liked it anyway. It looked like 'dis.

10 snatches
10 lateral burpees
10 c2b pull-ups
10 thrusters
10 lateral burpees
10 c2b pull-ups
10 clean and jerks
10 lateral burpees
10 c2b pull-ups

load: 85lbs for women
time: 9:57

I wish this would have been closer to 9:00 than 10:00 but I was really pleased with this. After the roller coaster ride I've been on for the last two months, I'm proud of myself for getting in and getting this in under 10 minutes. I really had to fight for this one but it was good. I give it a thumbs up! :)

1 comment:

MarkD said...

You did good. I agree that this was a fun one, despite - or maybe becuase - I scaled down the weight. It was quick enough to speed through.