Sunday, September 14, 2008

Team FGB

As we inch ever closer to the official FGB date, we have been working on the movements involved in FGB. Last week we hit a full scale FGB. Today we did partner FGB where you and your partner stay on an exercise for six minutes, just going until gassed and switching out. It was pretty wicked. Martha and I tried to keep track of each of our reps so we would know how much we contributed. In truth, I think I was close to 300 reps, but I'm not sure. It sure felt that way. By the end, I was so sweaty I had my pant legs jacked up, and was dripping sweat. There were little puddles everywhere. Ewwwww....

We again had a great crowd, and I think today there were 26 people. That's a lot! Almost everytime I step in the Blue Room I'm amazed at how much we've grown. It's pretty cool.

Today's post is going to be pretty short... and fairly boring... my apologies but laundry and house cleaning kept me from posting earlier, and work sucked, so now I'm really tired and uncreative... or something... :P We'll see how I feel tomorrow at 445... it might just be a rest day.... (GASP!) :P

No comments: