Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday's MLK day workout...

Jerry has this thing for holidays. He always knows when we all have off work so he likes to make them harder. :P He's good like that. Soooo, MLK day was no exception. Here's the skinny... if you think it sounds fun... have at it...

10 RFT
9 chins
12 burpees
15 wall ball

Total time 37:42

That time was slow by comparison to other white boarders today, but burpees involve those push ups, and man do they slow me down. Other people were flying through, and there I was... 1...............2..............................3..................................4....................................................... Do you notice those dots increasing? Ohhhhh yeah... that's cause I was RESTING more... those SOB's really hurt. But, I finished. I get points. Yay points! :P

No comments: