Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sunday's clean badness...

Sooo... I've been slacking on the blog updating. I sorry. :( Things around this area have been crazy with the innauguration today, so I've been working a lot. I don't normally work weekends but I picked up Saturday night, then a double yesterday, and a shift tonight. About all that school work I was going to get done in my four days off... um.... oops. :P But honestly, Sunday's workout was so bad and I'm so embarassed I don't know if it's worth blogging about.

Normally, cleans are like the bread and butter of my CF stuff. Really. For some reason they just feel good to me. But like what happened on Thursday, I really didn't feel good form wise, and then it just got in my head. I don't know if I'm the only person that has those days or not, but I just flat out had a mental head case day. Once I got stuck in my head that I couldn't do it, I couldn't do it. I mean, it pissed me off. Really. I was so frustrated I had to put it down and walk away for the day. I couldn't even clean 125. I know that sounds retardo of me to say, but my PR clean is 145. Honestly? I felt like a big giant tool box.

I know there are a combination of factors at work here, but they all feel like excuses. I know we can't PR each time we walk in a room, but GD that doesn't mean I'm going to like it. So, I settled for a DNF today, and am resolving to start kicking my own backside again.... the Zone thing isn't going well like it should be so I really need to get mean on myself.

No comments: