Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back squats, rest day, and taking a class...

Probably coming tomorrow but the end of that is the key part. I'm taking a class from 800-330 this week and worked last night, tonight, and tomorrrow night. I'll try to find time tomorrow inbetween work and class to update! But on a positive note, despite having no microwave or fridge access this week, and having a really rough first two days of the week, I toned down MAJORLY the bad eating yesterday. I didn't even have to move the chocolate bowl. The will power returned. I still overate, but not as badly, out of boredom. But I discovered that standing and just shifting my weight (off to the side so I wasn't disturbing anyone) was enough movement (ie stimulation) for my brain to be ok.... so that definitely helped! I'm glad I'm struggling with all this this week and not next week!

No comments: