Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Style!


So, I just have to say that I have seriously become addicted to creating fun outfits to wear to CF. The shiny shoes are no longer enough. I have fallen in love with wearing knee high socks with my shiny shoes, and matching my shirts/shorts/shoes. I am totally stoked to report that thanks to Dick's, Tarzhay, Hot Topic, Sock it to Me, and Joy of Socks, I will have many new fun outfits to rock while I'm throwing barbells over my head this year. :) This was just one of my first fun outfits I put together with the "Bad Ass" socks. They may be my favorite right now, but I've bought a whole new batch of others that I can't wait to wear/share. They should be arriving in a few short days! Big ups to the folks at Sock It To Me who I learned make most of the socks that I own and the ones that Jerry bought for rope climbing! :) 2010 is looking to be a great year for CFOT fashion! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those socks work well with deads, I bet. Much better than torn up shins.