Monday, December 8, 2008

Being a guinea pig...

So, you know it's going to be a good morning when Jerry tells you first thing that you're going to be a human guinea pig. Hmmm... or not. First thing this morning Jerry told us that we were his experiment. Great... I love being tested! :P

So, after that 4:48 Grace I busted out, let me just say, I was hurting big time. My traps were fried. I haven't had that "Hey, we've been doing cleans" feeling in a long time, but let me reassure you (cause I'm SURE you're worried) that it definitely was in full effect. So the workout went like this.

AMRAP in 12 minutes
7 chins
7 burpees
My total 8.5

AMRAP in 12 minutes
10 good mornings (I wasn't looking when Jerry loaded my bar, and then he added more weight... so I think 45 or 55...sneaky Jerry)
20 med ball ball ball sit ups (15 lbs)
My total 5 rounds

Please note that after our workout, Jerry did change the workout!!!! Curses.... I hate being a Guinea Pig... :P

My shoulders absolutely positively were crying this whole time. When I had to put the bar on my back for good mornings I just wanted to drop it the whole time, and seriously, it was only 10 of them! Ugh. But hey, I get the points for showing up and for putting out some effort. Hooah to me! :)

No comments: