Monday, December 1, 2008

Under the weather...

After arriving home last week for the turkey holiday, I managed to come down with a cold. I'm feeling just very run down and haven't made it to CF in a few days. Hopefully I'll be back in tomorrow, but we'll see how I feel when I wake up. CF is hard because I usually feel the crappiest when I wake up, then feel better as I get up and go about my day. But, I started from scratch on the Zone and am going to do my darndest to get back to a strict Zone diet again. I had my fruit and yogurt for breakfast and two zone meals yesterday, so maybe getting my diet under control will help me get back up and on my feet full throttle, but we'll see.

2 comments:

Diarist said...

Tis the season to be sickly..tra la la la etc etc...

I'm in the same boat.

Katie said...

LOL... Steve I like your twist on the carol... :)