Sunday, March 8, 2009

The 2nd coolest thing to happen to me in CrossFit happens...

So, the first coolest thing to ever happen to me CrossFit wise was of course getting to meet, and have dinner, with Coach Glassman. That was just wicked awesome. The third coolest ever was what happened with Lynn and the ladies from CrossFit Ocean City. Now, the second coolest thing happened at the barbell cert on Saturday morning. I was totally bummed about working at the restaurant all day and missing the cert, but since I was on my way to work anyway, I decided to pop in a say a quick hi to everybody that was there and doing the cert.

Right as I was getting ready to leave Jerry asked if I had met Coach B (they had dropped by the social the night before) and I said that I hadn't. So Jerry took me over and introduced me. I got to talk to him for a little bit and he told me that I "looked like a weight lifter". I was so surprised, I mean, this dude is like a lifting God! And he was like, you should take that as a compliment, and I was like, "Don't worry! I am!". It was way cool to get a compliment like that from someone like him. Wicked awesome, and the second coolest thing to happen!

2 comments:

Robin said...

You got a muscle-up? That was my second coolest thing. First coolest was getting pull-ups.

Katie said...

LOL... No Robin, no muscle ups I'm sorry to say... :(