Thursday, March 12, 2009

Too tired to CF...

So this week has been a big waste of CF time. Last weekend literally wiped me out. Between the butt kicking I took in the 14 hours at the restaurant Saturday, the barbell cert Sunday morning/afternoon, followed immediately by 2 hours of coaching, followed immediately by 6 hours at the restaurant, I was smoked. And then, guess what! It was Monday, and it was back to teaching and grading and AAAAAAHHHHH! I just have not had time to sit and regroup and get the rest I need to get back on track. I have had something every night this week except last night.

This really is no way to live a life. This really is not a life I want to have. I'm working on it. I swear I am. But for now I just need to grit through this. I don't WANT to be someone who neglects herself and her family and friends always for other people (ie work). I'm glad and more than happy to give to others, but there comes a point where my kids can't take any more of my time, and neither can the restaurant. I have friends who I haven't seen in months because I just haven't been able to financially or time wise, get away. It sucks, and I'm trying to change it... really I am, but that's very hard to do right now. I'm bummed that I've missed so much CF... I hate it.... I'll be back tomorrow (barring that I get no late tables at the restaurant tonight).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take life's tiny moments to breath..

Nice talking to you in the morning.

Katie said...

Adrienne I'm glad we got to shower together!! :) LOL...