Friday, June 26, 2009

Front Squats X 3-3-3-3-3

Wow. After last night at work, I really was not in the mood to hit a metcon today. Luckily Jerry gave us a choice. We had choice A:

800 M run
50-40-30
KBHP
Jumping slamball
Jumping lunges
800 M run

OR we had choice B:
Front Squats X 3-3-3-3-3

As my fifth day in a row this week, I wasn't feeling really like doing much of anything. But I'm traveling today so I needed to get my fifth day in because I don't know if it's going to happen this weekend although I may go for a run. So, front squats it was. I di a lot more sets that I should have, but here's how the numbers went.

35X5
55X5
65X5
85X3
105X3
115X3
125X3
135X3
145X3
155X3
165X1

I have to say it's been a hot minute since we've front squatted and I felt it. I was choking myself out a lot more than I used to. But all in all, I was happy with the numbers on this WOD after working 13.5 hours yesterday and having today be my 5th day in a row with no rest day. So, not a bad way to end the week. Hopefully I'll get a little more CARDIO (not metcon) in this weekend. ;)

Starting weight today: 165.5

Breakamafast:

2/3 blocks carbs strawberries (I had to do more carbs... they were going bad)
1 block protein from yogurt
1 block carbs from yogurt
3 blocks fat from dry roasted slivered almonds
2 blocks protein from 2 1 oz string cheeses

Lunch will be on the road... probably Sheetz. This weekend will be a big test. I have a bridal shower and bachelorette party. Eep. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: