Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daniel

What a ball buster... well, it would be if I had those, but regardless, Daniel is another tough hero workout. I know I'm behind. We hit this on Sunday. I felt good about the time I posted on Daniel, but I didn't feel good about my form. The thrusters in this workout did not feel right. They felt off the whole time. Jerry forwarded me a picture, and I realized all my weight was up on my toes. Why? I have not a freakin' clue. I can't ever remember having a problem with being on my toes and I've been doing squats for a long time. If you're feeling particularly frisky, give this one a go.

Daniel

50 chins
400 meter run
21 thrusters
800 meter run
21 thrusters
400 meter run
50 chins

It doesn't look like a whole whole lot up there, but trust me, it feels like it when you're doing it. :P I posted this one in 33:13. No land speed record. I def need to up my run time.

No comments: