Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If I'm at CrossFit....

You know... everyday I come up with all these ideas that have to do with CrossFit. Sometimes I chuckle... sometimes I guffaw. Sometimes my ideas make me snort milk out my nose. Or, well, they would if I drank milk. So here is a mish mash of CrossFit related thoughts... that just never quite turned themselves into full fledged blogs. (What? You thought all my blog writing was just spur of the moment? Damn... I had you that fooled? :P)

- If I'm here at CrossFit this morning, who's busy running hell?

- If I do a keg stand, how many blocks of carbs is that? If I then turn around and eat a lot of cheese, does that negate the carbs? Let's say I puke and rally, does that then basically reset me back to zero?

- If I promise to do my runs backwards, can I cut them in half since they have a higher degree of difficulty?

- If a CrossFitter is doing a workout in the forest and they fall, does anyone hear?

- How many CrossFitters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 3- 1 to screw in the lightbulb, 1 to keep track of how many rounds he does, and 1 to take pictures of it.

- If CrossFit were a car, what kind would it be?

- If CrossFit was a superhero, what would its super power be?

- Why can't I eat an entire box of twinkies after a hero workout? I think I should be allowed, guilt free.

- If I CrossFit 4 days a week, think about CrossFit the other 3, talk/read about it for at least 10 hours a week... does this qualify me as a CrossFit addict? Can I seek treatment for this addiction under my current healthcare plan?

3 comments:

keturah said...

Girl, you're crazy. The light bulb is awesome.

georgia said...

Loved the light bulb one, too. Brainstorming on the superhero...am thinking about a cross between Mr. T's Cartoon A-Team (with the gymnasts) and Thundercats. Most of us ladies would be in the vein of She-Ra though, don't you think?

Katie said...

Elise added that she could not think of a super power per say... but CrossFit would be like Wolverine, cause he's just badass. :)