You know... everyday I come up with all these ideas that have to do with CrossFit. Sometimes I chuckle... sometimes I guffaw. Sometimes my ideas make me snort milk out my nose. Or, well, they would if I drank milk. So here is a mish mash of CrossFit related thoughts... that just never quite turned themselves into full fledged blogs. (What? You thought all my blog writing was just spur of the moment? Damn... I had you that fooled? :P)
- If I'm here at CrossFit this morning, who's busy running hell?
- If I do a keg stand, how many blocks of carbs is that? If I then turn around and eat a lot of cheese, does that negate the carbs? Let's say I puke and rally, does that then basically reset me back to zero?
- If I promise to do my runs backwards, can I cut them in half since they have a higher degree of difficulty?
- If a CrossFitter is doing a workout in the forest and they fall, does anyone hear?
- How many CrossFitters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 3- 1 to screw in the lightbulb, 1 to keep track of how many rounds he does, and 1 to take pictures of it.
- If CrossFit were a car, what kind would it be?
- If CrossFit was a superhero, what would its super power be?
- Why can't I eat an entire box of twinkies after a hero workout? I think I should be allowed, guilt free.
- If I CrossFit 4 days a week, think about CrossFit the other 3, talk/read about it for at least 10 hours a week... does this qualify me as a CrossFit addict? Can I seek treatment for this addiction under my current healthcare plan?