Friday, July 11, 2008

Bienvenido a Peru!

I found out through my Feedburner that I have an email subscriber! :) My very first one... :) So I have a very special message for the folks at CrossFit Peru!

Bienvenido! Estoy feliz que me descubieron! Espero que les gustan mis escritos! Muchas gracias para leyendo! Lo siento por mi gramatica mala. Mi espanol es un poquito oxidado..... :( Vi tu pagina y es fantastico. Tienen un grupo grande a tu gimnasio? Por favor, te siente libre dejar tus pensimientos para mi! (Y tambien, te siente libre corregir mi gramatica y mi "spanglish"). :) Bienvendio a la communidad de CrossFit!

13 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ah, muy bien me amiga de Crossfit. Hasta luego!

Katie said...

Adrienne! Te extrano!

Diarist said...

Tengo un burro.

Tengo dos hermanos y me pantalones es mas grande que me casa.


I learned spanish 20 years ago at school...lucky me.

Katie said...

Steve, I'm sorry to hear that you are a donkey... I'm not quite sure how to fix that for you... ;)

AngieDSimplyMe said...

no comprende espanol... I Llama Engle... and I spell bad too...

:P

Muy Bien CrossFit amigas.

Diarist said...

No No Tengo (I have a donkey) Not Soy (I am)..

Thanks to Peru people for visiting my blog too!

Just a BFLer said...

I could show off my multi lingual talents, but I don't want to be a braggart. Yup. That wouldn't be right, would it? Ha!

You're famous, Katie!!

Justa

Anonymous said...

you katie and the wigan cftter are so funny. Ustedes son muy chistosos

Katie said...

Thanks Jaime! :)

Justa, I wouldn't say famous... I would just say that I'm popular... ;)

Unknown said...

Peru was probably by far one of my favorite trips of all time. The trekking was amazing and the culture and people was fascinating.

Brad said...

Hola!

Katie said...

Forts, I would love to travel to South America... however, being a teacher... we don't get paid the big bucks... :P

Anonymous said...

Guess you are becoming popular eh?
I´m from Peru and thank to CrossFitPeru.com we can all read your posts in spanish...you will be famous :) Cheers visit us soon
www.go2peru.com/inca_trail_machupicchu.htm