Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rest "ladder"... get it... later? Ladder? Ha!

Ok so that was the corniest joke ever, but I was trying to come up with a title for today's WOD and I had nothing really. I'm a little bit pressed for time since I pulled the lucky dayshift card today *sigh*, but here's what today's fun looked like.

Pull-up/burpee ladders

800M run
1-10
Pull-ups
Burpees
800M run
10-1
Pull-ups
Burpees

I took off like a bat out of hell on the first run, and realized how bad that sucked when I got in the room. I went out waaaay too fast and smoked myself for a minute. I got through the first half and the second run was much much slower. The back half didn't feel too bad, and I called time at 35:40. I was hoping for a little faster, but we all know how good I am at push-ups and therefore also burpees. :P I'm a little nervous though because I tore up a bit today and tomorrow my plan is to test Fran. Jerry got some footage of me on the bar today though, so hopefully after work I'll have that to post up too. It'll be interesting to see how much my form has changed! I haven't seen me do chins (on video) since about March and in that video I was in the background... so we'll see. :P

No comments: