Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I know you're out there....

So it's time for one of these again... you know... the time where I encourage readers to come out of the proverbial closet. I've been noticing a lot of new cities popping up recently, with some consistancy, so this is the part where I encourage them to all leave COMMENTS or email me. (Where the F is Neshanic Station, New Jersey, and Greenville, South Carolina, I see you too! And just to call out a few others, Great Falls VA, Hopewell, VA, I think there are regularly a few Germans and Aussies in the house, Wenham, MA, and of course New York, New York. But I know who that is. Jeff... my love... I miss you too!) If you are a regular reader and you have a blog, let me know. And even if you don't, leave a comment and let me know who you are. I like to talk to new CF'ers. I know there are a few of you, and Bones dude, I'm still waiting for you to freakin' make yours. You've been awfully quiet up there in New England. :P

Basically, the more friends I have the more fun we all have. More people to harass. :) Don't feel like you can't leave comments or ask questions. A boatload of people have found me by searching for pull up and jump squat ladders this week. Do you have questions about what they are, or were you looking for a workout with them in it? ASK and ye shall receive... well information anyway! :P So, get out of the closet already! :P Oh, and today is a rest day. My rest day ramblings... oh te hehehe... they are going to be funny... or at least I think so... they'll be arriving soon... ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the only one so far to leave a comment? I'm Darren, I live in Utah. I've done Crossfit off and on for about two years.I also do Crossfit endurance sometimes.I'm a long time runner/triathlete.Three marathons so far. I work out at home.I'm too poor to join an affiliate.

Katie said...

Hi Darren! You are the only one to leave a comment! That makes you very special. ;) You realize now that you've outted yourself though, you will have to keep leaving more comments.... ;) Darren, do you keep a blog? We have lots of friends who work out on their own, so you shouldn't feel bad about that. Maybe they can help give you some more ideas? Welcome aboard! :)

Jen said...

I'll be the second to post a comment, but we've already chatted a bit. I started Crossfit 2 months ago and do some Monkey Bar Gym type workouts as well with CF Cap Hill. I started it up as something new to do as well as to help me get in shape for rugby. And I figured if I ever fell into a deep hole or something, doing lat pull downs wouldn't help get me out, so I hope to one day to 'real' pull ups. I'm still stuck in the hole, but at least I see daylight.

Katie said...

AHA! We've gotten you to comment... mwuhahahahahaha... my evil master plan is coming along nicely. Jen, same to you. You are very special, and you will now be subjected to same said harassment from Kult members, and we will expect to see your shining smiling face on my comments page! :)

Jen said...

PS - and thanks for adding my link to the list of Kult Kiddies. Now I REALLY feel special.

Anonymous said...

I show up as River Edge, NJ for some reason, even though I'm in Manhattan. Go figure.

Katie said...

Uh huh... that's very interesting... good to know... so it's you that's been stalking my page... ;) LOL... :)